Motorised Lighthouse Display Case for LEGO 21335
The LEGO® Ideas Motorized Lighthouse (21335) is a stunning model with a fully operational rotating light, controlled from a hidden switch inside the pirate’s sea cave. With our custom presentation display case, you can access the switch using the clear door on the side, while keeping the creative set free from unwanted dust, fingerprints and environmental damage.
LEGO enthusiasts will revel in the Motorized Lighthouse’s external scenery, minifigures and detailed interiors, all created in brick-built form. Our top-of-the-range display option is available as a clear case with a black or white base – or with a vinyl scenic background and printed water effect on the front panel with a black base.
The case is delivered worldwide, with a flat-packed design for easy assembly using 14 of our unique clear screw fittings. The top is secured to the rest of the case and then the clear surround is placed over the model and locates onto the base.
Features & Benefits:
- We (iDisplayit) make and manufacture all our display cases from our UK warehouse
- Constructed from 3mm premium acrylic
- The panels are assembled using uniquely designed screw fittings for durability
- Made from high-quality acrylic, which is safer and lighter than glass
- International shipping is available globally
LEGO is not included.
The case is not designed to be moved with the model inside it.
The base has space to fit 48x32 studs.
No posts found